Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Boy or Girl?

Tomorrow makes 2 weeks and counting until we get to go find out what our new addition will be. I'm so excited I can't stand myself. I feel like once we know I can finally start planning stuff. Now watch, the baby will be shy and we still won't know what it is!
I was surprised that I didn't know how detailed the sonograms had gotten. (There's that mommy-stupidity again.) I had no idea that they were going to look at the baby's heart, lungs, brain, spine, etc... I guess I shouldn't be surprised since they're doing more and more incredible things with technology these days.
I've never really thought about having a "theme," but I think I've decided that would be nice after all. I would like to do puppy-dogs for a little boy and butterflies for a little girl. My personal favorite growing up was horses, and my room was littered with My Little Ponies and anything horse-related, but I guess we'll have to wait until the baby/toddler/preschooler is old enough to voice their own preferences! For now, they're stuck with mine! (mommy privilege, you know.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home