Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Crazy Cravings

I've heard of some really weird cravings - and I'm not talking about pickles and ice cream, but things like dirt and soap. Fortunately, I've suffered no such thing (hallelujah), and I've found that as far as really craving something that I absolutely had to have, well, I really haven't.
So far, there have only been a few things I've wanted more than ordinary. Cheese is one - pasta with cheese, Mexican food w/ cheese, sandwiches with lots of melted cheese... preferably all white cheeses. Strawberries is another. I tend to be picky about strawberries; they have to be fresh and I prefer them ripe but not getting soft. Slice them up with a little sugar on top...Yum! (I figure that as long as I don't overdo the sugar I'm not losing too much of the healthy benefit of the fruit!)
I practically lived on anything with cinnamon in it for the first few months - my doctor suggested trying it to help with morning sickness. I never was terribly sick, so I don't know for sure how well it helped, but I tried apple-cinnamon nutrigrain bars, cinnamon gum, cinnamon candy, cinnamon Life cereal, you name it. I'm a little over cinnamon for now!
pregnancy cravings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home