Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Blog change

Yes, I know it's probably not the best thing in the world to go changing your blog, or at least the way it looks, but I did feel a little guilty having a pink blog to keep family and friends updated on the coming baby - when that baby is a boy. So, after a little feet-dragging, I did decide to change it to something a little more appropriate, and now when baby Clemmer is older, he won't be totally embarrassed that a blog about him was a "girly" color! (I'm sure as a mother I'll find plenty of other ways to embarrass him!)

So, sorry if the color change threw you - but yes, it's still us. I don't think anything else about the setup changed, although I did lose all my blog sites and I had to update those... so check out some of the other blogs I visit - you won't be disappointed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home