Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

If men got pregnant...

Don't get me wrong - my husband has been very supportive and very sympathetic so far during my pregnancy, but you have to admit that there's only so much a man can understand... maybe that's why lists like this are so funny...

If Men Got Pregnant:

  • Maternity leave would last two years - with full pay
  • There would be a cure for stretch marks.
  • Natural childbirth would become obsolete.*
  • Morning sickness would rank as the nation's #1 health problem.
  • Children would be kept in the hospital until toilet trained.
  • Sons would have to be home from dates by 10 PM.
  • Briefcases would be used as diaper bags.
  • Paternity suits would be a fashion line of clothes.
  • Restaurants would include ice cream and pickles as main entrees.

*I have to say, I used to be terrified of going into labor. For years, even when I was very young, I would get nauseous just thinking about the process of having a baby. However, with many, many thanks to my sister, after being able to be present when she had her first son, I'm happy to say that I'm now more excited than anything about having a baby. (Although I'm still all for the epidural...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home