Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Literal translation!

Kids amaze me. They also crack me up. They are so literal in what they understand and know. My mom had bought a container full of matchbox cars for my nephew at a yard sale, and when he was showing them to us we were going through and exclaiming, "oh look, a school bus," or "oh, here's an airplane!"

My husband picked up a Voltswagon Beetle and showed it to me and said, "look, a bug!"

My nephew gave him a look and said, "No, Car!"

Silly uncle Brian - can't tell an insect from a car!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home