Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Friday, October 06, 2006

Me at 5 months!


Check me out!

For those of you who aren't close enough to enjoy seeing me get bigger and bigger... Sorry I wasn't more diligent in keeping up with the photo shoots - I honestly meant to get Brian to take pictures of 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, etc... If nothing else, I wanted the photos for the baby scrapbook, but I also wanted to see the differences from month to month. Oh well, hopefully I'll do better keeping up with the second half of pregnancy - and next time we'll catch it from the start.

The girls at work can't seem to get over how I look now. I suppose it is a bit of a difference from my usual look! It's funny, I had a stranger at a yard sale tell me just last weekend that I didn't look like I was 5 months - she thought I was earlier in the pregnancy. Then I have people tell me I look like I'm expecting twins. Go figure!

Unless our sonogram on Wednesday was wrong, or unless one is hiding behind the other in exactly the same position and making exactly the same movements, I think we've ruled out that possiblity!

Is it just me, or does my stomach make my butt look bigger?...

3 Comments:

  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger PuffaStogie said…

    Butt?? What about those expanding BOOBIES!!

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Tom said…

    Looking Great, do you see the halo around Brianne

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Brianne said…

    Yes, I’ve definitely gained some up top too! I’m seeing that as an added benefit!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home