Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Saturday, November 04, 2006

24-Week checkup

Just a quick note to let everyone know our 24-week checkup went well. And for those of you who are dying to know, I've gained a total of about 18 pounds since we started in June. Sorry, I'm not going to tell you what I started out at!

Next visit in December I get to take the blood sugar test. Fun!

I can hardly believe we're 6 months into the pregnancy - it's over half done already! February is just around the corner!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    I had you way beat by 24 weeks. I had already gained about 25 by then. Lucky oyou!

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger knowhimwell said…

    I forgot about the sugar test. I think when you become a mom you become so busy that you forget about all the stuff you had to do to become one.

    Karen
    www.thriftymommy.com

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home