Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Missed reunion

Well, it's official. I have mommy-brain.

I was so incredibly disappointed this past weekend when, after weeks of anticipation, I missed my 10-year high school reunion. I know, some of you are probably wondering what's the big deal. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't Miss Popularity or anything, but being on the yearbook staff did have it's perks, and I knew a lot of our class on a first-name basis even if we weren't close. I was so excited to see everyone again. And I missed it.

For whatever reason, when I got the announcement that it was coming, I read it and got it in my head that it was Saturday night. I was so certain that I never looked at it again. I had no reason to question it. I had even written it on 3 of my calendars for Saturday night. Well, guess what. It was on Friday.

I was so upset I surprised even myself! Oh well, maybe I wasn't supposed to go. However, I work with a lady who has a son that I went to school with - him and his wife flew in for the Thanksgiving holiday and the reunion and she said they had a really good time. Not that I wanted to hear that it was a crummy reunion, but man, I wish I could've been there. I guess now I've just got to wait another 10 years... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home