Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The sound of a daddy's voice

Baby Seth's movements have finally started to be strong enough to see from the outside. The other night while Brian was telling me about his work day, I couldn't help myself and pulled up my shirt to expose my belly. Seth was moving so much, I had to see if I could catch him in the act. While we talked, I watched as my stomach would occasionally jerk in one direction or another. It was so fascinating and so exciting!

The funny thing was that Seth definitely seemed to move more when Brian was talking. When Brian caught a glimpse of the "belly dance" I had going on, he would pause in his story. The movement stopped. I had to tell him several times to keep talking, and each time he did start again, so did Seth's exercise. Seems to me like he's already listening to daddy!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger knowhimwell said…

    Hey. Good to see you online. Thanks for the link.

    Karen
    www.thriftymommy.com

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home