Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

28 week check-up

Wow, the time has flown by - I can't believe we're already 28 weeks done with this pregnancy! By the end of December, I'll be 32 weeks, only 6 weeks left before Seth is considered "fully cooked" as one of my girlfriends calls it!

Well, at my 28 week check-up, I passed my blood-sugar test, and other than having blood taken and having to get a shot, it all went pretty well. We heard Seth's little heartbeat again - that's always a thrill! Can't wait to meet him, although I hope he waits a little longer to make his debut! I asked what the "magic" number was, and it looks like either 34 or 35 weeks is best if a baby is going to come early. At least by then there is less chance of them having problems. I can't believe that 35 weeks will be the week of January 15th. That really puts it into persepective!

How awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home