Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Let the countdown begin!

I didn't realize it had been so long since my last post but time has gone by so fast! Christmas is just days away and I don't have enough time to get everything done... Oh well. Tomorrow begins our first visit of our "every two weeks" appointments. I can't believe we've only got 9 weeks left. Acutally, I think it's 8 weeks... I'm so excited, but I can't believe it's almost over.

Other than the fact that getting a good nights sleep is harder and I'm starting to walk and stand funny (Brian laughed at me the other day for leaning instead of standing), I'm feeling pretty good. It's funny, people keep asking me, "so, are you ready for this to be over?" It makes me sad that some women have such ar hard pregnancy. Don't get me wrong, I've had my moments, but as a whole, I've got nothing to complain about!

So, we'll go for a check-up tomorrow, then we'll take our holiday trip up to Ohio, then once we get back, we'll have another visit again the first week of January. At that point, we'll be at 32/33 weeks. How cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home