Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Monday, December 04, 2006

More recent photo


I realize that I haven't posted a lot of photos lately - unfortunately I've been unable to access my pictures until just recently. Anyway, as I was scrolling through my past posts on my blog to show my parents, I realized how boring it must look with no pictures! Not only that, but the last photo I have of myself is at 5 months!

Well, now that I'm starting into the 7th month, I realize I've been very slack in keeping out of town family and friends updated on the "new and improved" me, and I realize how much I've changed in two months. Wow, I thought I was big back then! Well, look at me now! (And if you can't tell which one is me, you need your eyes checked!)

Here I am with my sister and a dear family friend at my nephew's baby dedication. I wish I took better pictures, but I guess you've got to use what you've got. This doesn't really show a good profile view - I'll have to get Brian to take another side-shot of me so you can see it better. Baby Seth is on his way! Can't wait to see him in February when he makes his debut!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home