Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Baby shower pictures

Here I am at my work shower - the ladies were really great - we had food and gifts one night after work and needless to say, everyone was incredible generous!
We ended up getting two slings at my office shower, which was awesome. We got both the one I wanted (shown here) and the one Brian wanted. Neat! (By the way, as a side-note, I can't fit in these overalls any more... And they say 4 more weeks!!!???)
Here's Brian and I with my sister Kelly and her little boy Keith at our Solid Rock baby shower. Brian is really good at putting the boys to sleep! Let's hope he's that good with Seth!
Here's a big bulk of the stuff we received from our showers - I tried to make sure I got everything out of their bags and boxes so we could take an inventory of what we received and what we still needed to get. Look at all the stuff!
Here I am with Melissa at the buffet table at our Fellowship Community Church baby shower. Sorry you can't see all the great food we had! We had some great stuff - including chocolate fondue with strawberries and marshmellows! Yum!



For a better variety of photos, go online to my flickr account to check out a better list!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger Heidi said…

    That is so awesome...

    I had to go to Ross with 4 weeks left and buy new clothes when I was pregnant with my son. I swore I was the hugest prego woman on the planet. Now that I'm pregnant again (only 12 weeks) I'm thinking that this time I'll preobably be bigger - scarey thought!

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Anonymous kellys said…

    I am so glad you had fun at all y our hsowers. Looks like you got some good stuff. That is exactly what they are for!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home