Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Excited grandparents

Well, I probably don't need to tell you how excited everyone in our family is about a new addition. Even though my parents already have two grandsons, they're also appropriately excited about another! :)

My inlaws in TX and OH have thrown us a shower, which was awesome, and my inlaws in NC have literally showered us with gifts! I don't have pictures yet of what all they've done for us, but let's just say they went above and beyond! Thanks to them, we're equipped with a carseat and stroller, a really great swing, and money towards a crib and dresser. Not to mention a handful of other gifts. (here's a picture of the swing we got from Toys-R-Us - it swings both front to back and side to side and has music and neat stuff!)

We're scheduled to have a shower from my family on Saturday the 13th, and another one after work from my co-workers on the 9th, and the last one on Saturday the 20th from our church family. Man, we're going to have a few busy weekends! We are so blessed to have so many people who love us this much and want to celebrate with us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home