Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Family photos



Just had to share a few pictures of my family!
Before Christmas Brian and I, my parents, my sister and her two boys
got together for dinner at K & W Cafeteria.
I think this picture shows what a good time we had...

Here's my mom with my nephew after the church Christmas play.
Can you tell what part she played?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger Sean Carter said…

    Hi..this sean again...thanks for stopping by and for commenting...really glad you liked the list...well also drop by sometime again and check out the other posts there!!! Have a great time!!!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home