Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Let the new year begin!

Wow - is Christmas really over already? Is it truly 2007? I can't believe how the year has flown by. I guess it helps that we've spent half of 2006 expecting baby Seth! Now we're just weeks away from his arrival and I can hardly believe it! I can't wait I'm so excited!

Christmas for us went really well. I was a little anxious to be out of town in Ohio at 7 1/2 months pregnant, but thankfully we had an uneventful trip. (Except for the getting lost twice on the way up there!) I'm glad to report that we didn't get lost on our way home once!

We went to visit family in Ohio and were there for about a week. I know we both hated to leave - I think it's been about two years since we've seen many of these family members. It was especially nice to see some of the new family - two little ones that weren't with us the last time we visited!

Brian and I were blessed to be so welcomed. Not only did the family host us for Christmas but also threw us a shower while we were there despite the already hectic holiday schedule. Hopefully it won't be another two years before we see everyone again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home