Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Our cereal experience

Well, we tried the baby cereal! So far, according to all the baby stuff I've read, we're right on target. We mixed it up so that it was pretty runny and only made up about a tablespoon or so of it. Most of it dribbled down his chin and onto the bib, but for our first try I'm pretty pleased. The faces he made were priceless, and although it would be so easy to try to rush his eating skills, it's kind of exciting to see him experience the food for the first time.

I've been reading the Super Baby Food book, and I have to say I'm enjoying it - which is saying a lot since I usually am bored silly by anything that's non-fiction. The crummy thing is that I had checked it out of our library and it's overdue. I went to renew it but it's already got another hold on it, so I've got to give it up... The additional crummy thing is that I had to request it from another local library - there's only one copy of this book for all of our area libraries. What should this tell them? Oh well. I've checked out our local half-price bookstores, and I've asked my mother-in-law to look at the stores they have in TX for it - they've got such a better selection than we do! Hopefully I'll be able to find it for cheap.

Anyway, I guess after a few weeks of cereal, if he does okay, we'll move on to other foods... Guess we'll have to see how it goes! Check out some of these great faces!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home