Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Saturday, August 04, 2007

6 Month check-up

I can't believe it's really been that long - Seth is growing up so fast, it doesn't seem right to say he's six months old already. Oh well. Sometimes I have moments when I'm like, "I can't wait until you can hold your own bottle," or "I can't wait until you can talk and tell me what you need/want." But I realize that those times will come much too quickly, so I'm trying to enjoy the time as best I can while it's still here.

Anyway, like I said in the title, we went for Seth's 6 month check up just this past Tuesday. He weighed in at 16 lbs 13 oz and measured 25 3/4" long. His head is 17 1/4" around. He's in the 75% for length and 50% for weight. The doctor said he's showing signs that he has two bottom teeth coming in - and I can vouch for that - he's drooling like he's trying the flood the place! Not to mention everything he gets his hands on he frantically tries to stick in his mouth... nothing seems to do the trick quite like his fingers though! At least he hasn't gagged himself recently!

He's slowly getting the hang of eating baby food, although we still end up with more dribbling down his chin than actually in the mouth, but we keep working on it! And he's sitting up really well by himself now - except when he's tired, but hey, even I don't sit up well when I'm tired! :)

Anyway, I just wanted to share these shots of him at the doctor's office. He absolutely loved the paper they put down on the tables - it was all kinds of wrinkled up when the doctor finally came in!





Oh, and he did great with the first shot, but he decided that one was enough, and when they gave him the second and third shots he was just plain mad! But he's such a brave boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home