Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Latest Clemmer family news

I cannot believe it's been since September that I last posted! So much has happened and Seth has grown so much. He's started talking a little bit, he's running all over the place, and he's such a little man! He brings me joy and frustration every day - he's such a blessing to us all.

Now, as many of you probably already know, Seth is going to have an exciting year - he's about to be a big brother! Yep, we're expecting #2 at the end of the year. The actual due date is Jan 6th, 2009, but we're really hoping for a 2008 baby. And, considering Seth was 3 weeks early, we're hoping this one will follow suit! We won't know for about another 10 weeks what it is, but we should be finding out so we can plan a little ahead of time what we need to prepare for. If it's a girl, we've got some serious furniture rearranging to do. If it's a boy, we're thinking about just letting the boys share a room. We'll have to see how that goes!

Anyway, we celebrated Father's Day today by sitting around the house and then running out to Lowe's and having dinner out at the Outback Steakhouse. It was a nice, leasurely day, and I hope Brian enjoyed it! Not exactly that same excitement I got for my Mother's Day present (Brian came home a few days after Mother's Day with a Honda Odyssey - we traded the truck in on it), but still not a bad day.

Anyway, I'll try to keep everyone as updated as possible, but life is busy these days chasing Seth around, trying to work part-time, and keeping up with the house. The good news is that I'm actually starting to feel human again, so housework isn't as awful as it has been the past few weeks. (I think I'm a little more nauseous with this one - and I'm definitely more exhausted and more sensitive to smells than I was with Seth!) So, here we go to start a new adventure!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger MomLinda said…

    Congratulations!!! We are thrilled for you all!!!

    Our love to you, Brian and Seth!

    Linda & Larry

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home