Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Friday, October 24, 2008

What we trade for being pregnant

Just read this in a BabyCenter email I got for my "You're 29 weeks!" newsletter. Each week they send you an update on what's going on with the baby and your body this week during pregnancy, along with articles that may interest you, advice, hints and tips, and a "funny thought" for the week. I thought this week's was particularly good, and was really funny so I wanted to share it:

If only you'd known you were going to trade...
• Monthly PMS for nine months of weeping
• Lacy thongs for cotton tents
• Sex for gas
• Zinfandel for Ovaltine
• Birth control for laxatives
• Going to the gym for getting up to pee
• Your waist for a hot-air balloon
• Kickboxing for kick counts
• Your innie for an outie — a way-outie
• Sleeping for groaning
• Freedom for the most intense love you've ever known

3 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Tara said…

    Oh my gosh...that is so funny...and true!!! Woo! I'm laughing...been there, done that!

    Thanks for dropping by my bloggy giveaway!!!

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Skye Lee said…

    Hi Brianne! I wanted to let you know that you are the winner of the Paci clip from my Bloggy Giveaway! Please go to my website (there's a link on my blog) and choose your style (all except the Turtles, those have sold out).
    CONGRATULATIONS!!

    Skye

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Skye Lee said…

    Oops, I forgot to tell you to e-mail me you shipping address too!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home