Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Too much sugar...

SO wish I could have gotten it on video this AM, but for some reason both of my kids see the camera and immediately stop whatever it was they were doing... Note to self: no more frosted flakes for breakfast. This morning Seth was literally running in circles asking for a snack. I'm sure I didn't help discourage this action as I got tickled and was laughing at him (the kid's a ham!), but it was still hilarious!

He was wired all day long... and then didn't want to go to bed at 10:30. He was still talking in his room around 11 when I went in and told him to settle down. I messed up and told him we were going to "Touch a Truck" day tomorrow and he got so excited I couldn't make him understand that it was TOMORROW only. *sigh* You'd think I'd learn to keep my mouth shut...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home