Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Halloween is when?

I cannot get over how fast time seems to go now that we have kids. Or maybe it's just that as I'm getting older time goes faster. Whatever the reason, Brian pointed out something that I really have to agree with. When I mentioned Halloween coming up, he said that Halloween just seemed to be the sign of the end of the year, since following Halloween seemed to be Thanksgiving and then Christmas and New Years, all right there together and over before you know it!

I've been trying to decide if I wanted to host a Halloween party for the kids in our mom's play group. We did it last year (it seems like just a few weeks ago instead of last year!!!) and it was a lot of fun. And I realize I've got almost a month to plan it, so I don't know why I'm waffling on the idea. Maybe because even with a month's time to plan it, it IS a lot of work... and Seth is in his "hitting" stage, which makes play-dates a little stressful.

But everywhere I look there's signs of Halloween and all these really cute Halloween and fall decorations, candies, snacks, and general holiday nick-nacks that just call my name. I guess I'll have to decide soon, but something tells me we'll be having friends up for a costume party after all. It was just too much fun last year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home