Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Seth's new football obsession

I think that next time there's a game on that Brian wants to watch, we're going to have to make an exception and let Seth stay up to watch the whole thing with him. He was so excited when Brian said that he could watch the game downstairs with him... Seth watched until halftime and then Brian brought him upstairs for bed. I had to go in twice to tell him to settle down that it was bedtime - once he was just making noise, the second time he was actually calling me "mommy. Mommy!" That time I actually went in and talked to him. When I asked him what was wrong, he said that he wanted to get up, and that he'd be really quiet and just watch with daddy. Talk about making you feel bad!!! I hated telling him no, but since we'd already put him to bed, I didn't think it was a good idea to let him get up. I don't think we're at a place where he could understand the "this is an exception, don't try it every night."

Oh well... next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home