Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Saturday, November 07, 2009

My red hair - 2003


My red hair - 2003
Originally uploaded by briannetc
Since I can't seem to ever remember to get these photos off of my old Mac that's gathering dust in the basement, I thought I'd use the "blog this" feature from Flickr since it was already posted there. I wanted to post the pic for those of you who hadn't seen me with the red hair and didn't believe I actually did it! And not only did I go red, but I went short and styled too!

It was fun for a while, and I may do it again someday (MAY being the key word there), but for now it's nice to not have the expense of the upkeep!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home