Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

"Speedos" for Seth?

We went by the Goodwill today for a few minutes to kill some time. While we were there, I looked at the kid's shoes to see if I could luck out and find a pair of sandals for Seth. I'd told him we needed to get him a pair since all he has are tennis shoes and flip flops, which he doesn't walk well in.

We found a few, but none the right size. We left to run another errand and I didn't give it another thought. I thought Seth didn't either. But as we were pulling in the driveway about an hour later, Seth was very upset and telling me that we forgot his Speedos! We didn't get him Speedos and he wanted Speedos!

Took me a few minutes to figure out he was meaning that we didn't get his sandals. Where did "Speedo" come from???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home