Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bad mommy

So, how bad of a mommy am I that this blog is supposed to be all about keeping friends and family up-to-date on our family, and I realize I haven't written anything about baby #3? Or, maybe a note here and there, but really, nothing worth mentioning? Yeah, I realize that baby boy isn't here yet, so I don't have any cute anecdote to share, but still... I had plenty to say when I was pregnant with Seth, right?

So not only am I feeling guilty that the summer is over and we spent probably only a handful of hours outside, but now I've also been neglectful of sharing baby #3 info! *Sigh* Well, at this point, the little guy is almost here anyway, so I guess all I can do is try to do better - although something tells me that with three kids 4 and under, updating the blog isn't going to fall into the routine easily. Heck, what routine?

Although, that IS one of my goals for after this little guy shows up. And yes, I realize that #1: implementing a new routine shortly after the arrival of a new baby is going to be hard at best and #2: I keep referring to this poor kid as "little guy" and "baby boy" instead of by name, but there's a reason for that. Yep, no name yet. So I guess that's a goal for BEFORE this little guy makes his appearance: figure out the kid's name! (Although Seth will quickly tell you that HE thinks we should name it Keegan or Keith - which I keep trying to tell him we're NOT going to do since those are his cousin's names... For some reason that doesn't seem to bother him in the least!)

So wish us luck on the name-hunting, and hopefully I'll get back here to update with another post before baby #3 actually arrives. Considering if you go by the doctor's estimated due date of Nov 9th, I've still got another 6 weeks, so sure I can manage that, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home