Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It's been a while...

I've been absent for some time, mostly due to the crazy demands on my time due to having a house-full of kids as well as a work from home job, and most lately due to a new addition to the family coming at the end of this year! As hard as it is being pregnant, I think it gets a little worse with each one, if for no other reason than there's just more kids who need you and your attention!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining (mostly) but it does get exhausting. I keep getting the email updates from the "baby" website I'm a member of and lately they've been saying something to the effect of "you should be noticing a return or your energy now that you're past the first trimester..." and I keep waiting for that to be true... so far, not so much! Now granted, some of that is probably due to the fact that I can't seem to discipline myself to get into bed at a decent hour, but who wants to look too closely at that when it's just about the only time I've got to myself?  :)

So, this week is "Week 20," and we'll go in for the detailed ultrasound sometime next week. I'm excited and nervous and impatient. It's always so nice to have that behind you, where they tell you that everything looks good and all the things that parents want to hear. Oddly enough, we haven't really even discussed whether or not we'll be finding out what we're having this time around. I don't know if we both just kind of assume we will since we have will all the others. I honestly don't care what it is, but sometimes I do think it would be nice for Kara to have a sister to balance out the boy-girl ratio. Of course the girls will still be sadly outnumbered... Guess that means if I ever lose my mind and agree to get the kids a pet, it will have to be a girl? (By the way, if you know me personally and I DO ever agree to a pet, please advise me to have my head examined!)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home