Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

NEVER take your kids with you to...

There are just so many ways I could finish the above sentence... but today it was the dentist. I've had a tooth bothering me that I knew was a problem and we're pretty sure we're looking at yet another root canal. However, I had to go in for a quick evaluation before they said "yes, it definitely needs a root canal," which really only took between 5-10 minutes. Seriously not a big deal. However, I had already had my mom take off this morning to watch the kids for our 20-week ultrasound visit, after which both her and Brian had to go back to work, and I couldn't get another sitter (and really, would it make sense to get a sitter for 30 minutes?) so I took them with me.

I told myself, "no biggie. I'll put Daniel and Lincoln in the stroller and Seth and Kara can play their DSs." Oh how foolish of me... First of all, Kara has "misplaced" her DS - or at least had done so at the time we left the house. Turned up later in the boys room. Gee, I wonder how it got there?

And of course, I failed to mention that Daniel had SERIOUSLY gotten up on the wrong side of the crib this morning and had been a big grouch all morning, which of course did not change when we got to the dentist office. So, I get him and Lincoln in the stroller where Daniel proceeds to antagonize Lincoln the entire time we're there. Not to mention I overestimated the space allowed in those tiny exam areas and the stroller was a bit of a tight squeeze.

So, needless to say, they really worked hard to get me in and out of there as quickly as possible, but I'm afraid we still made a bit of a ruckus the likes of which that office does not usually see, and I'm sure hopes to never see again!

Won't be doing that again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home