Taylor-madebaby

Welcome to our blog for keeping family and friends up to date on the latest Clemmer-family news, and all the ramblings of a stay-at-home mom trying to stay sane among all the craziness!

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

We're at the 22 week mark for #5!

So we had our 20-week ultrasound today, although I'm actually at week 22, which was kind of neat since it was a little more clear for the technician. We got to see that all the measurements and whatever it is they check at this point looked good, and we found out that Kara's going to have a sister at last!

Although I have to say I don't really think she's realized that eventually this means she'll have to share her room again... Oh well, one step at a time!

We're really excited to know what we're having, and although I can honestly say I did not care one way or the other, I am excited that Kara will no longer be the "ONLY" girl. So, I'm pleased to introduce you to Clemmer baby #5 - yet to be named!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home